New Items in the State Library, July-August 2012
Contemporary libraries are no longer 'houses of books' any more. With the advancement of high technology and the emergence of modern concepts such as digital library, avant-garde libraries bring you totally fresh and new reading experiences and establish new ideas of library.
The book contains 39 library projects located all over the world, contributing professional references for architects and interior designers.
Taken from the dust jacket
Publication Date: , ©2010
Publisher: Design Media Publishing Limited
New Items List
- The Book of the States. 2012. Lexington, Ky. [etc.]: Council of State Governments.
- Libraries. 2011. Hong Kong: Design Media Publishing Limited.
- Mulac, Carolyn. 2012. Fundamentals of reference. Chicago: American Library Association.
- The Newbery & Caldecott awards: a complete listing of medal and honor books. 2012. Chicago, Ill: Association for Library Service to Children.
- Russell, Carrie. 2012. Complete copyright for K-12 librarians and educators. Chicago: American Library Association.
- Singer, Carol A. 2012. Fundamentals of managing reference collections. Chicago: American Library Association.