JOBS IN LIBRARIES
This is a list of job announcements for any type of library within Georgia and the Southeast.
Health Sciences Library AssociatePosted by: Clayton County Library System
Posted date: 2017-Feb-20
Location: Clayton County Library System
· Provides reference and information services for members of the medical staff of the Primary Health Clinic of Clayton State University, & the Clayton County Library System including consumer health literature searches and article retrieval.
· Selects, evaluates, and organizes library materials, including books. & journals.
· Conducts library instruction, including formal and informal classes, which highlight specific NLM tools and target the specific audience.
· Responsible for assisting in planning, implementing and maintaining library information resources and administering access to information related to library resources.
· Assists with the development and evaluation of outreach library services and programs.
· Conducts workshops for the public and library staff on Health Literacy.
· Performs other duties as assigned.