How deeply should the CEO and board trustees of a nonprofit be involved in fundraising?
Apparently still a question for some! Yet transformational advancement is all about leaders…leaders…leaders!
Webinar participants are invited to dream big and be real about the keys to deliver transformational fundraising and communication. This program will enable participants to tell a story that stirs the emotions, connects communities and engages folks pre-disposed to give.
Why, when and how to plan and take an institution’s fundraising to higher levels of accomplishment is the focus of this session. To help grow philanthropy, participants are asked to present current questions and concerns and to share insights, ideas and creative ways to transform fundraising efforts, considering challenges to
• Share your story of value.
• Recruit and coach fundraising leaders.
• Build a generous board.
• Mine giving records.
• Sustain conversations and thanks to make “asks” happen.
The focus here is not good, better or best, but virtuosity in institutional advancement.
A 7-step process is outlined to help begin a transformational trajectory within 100-days that maximizes your institution’s potential for success.
- Ways to pick the great “chefs.”
- Push-backs to common advancement planning practices.
- Critical capabilities of transformational leaders.
- Glimpse of new information tools.
- Fundraising as discovery.