Social Media and Volunteer Engagement
Join this free webinar to learn more about social media, and how you can use social media tools to increase your volunteer engagement and expand your volunteer recruitment.
Volunteer engagement is changing. What do you need to know about social media as a volunteer program manager? How can you use social media to promote your volunteer opportunities and recruit volunteers? This webinar will offer an introduction to including social media in your volunteer recruitment and retention plans. You'll see examples of Twitter, Facebook and YouTube pages, as well as blogs that other nonprofits have successfully used to draw attention to their organizations and volunteer opportunities.
You'll also learn about the social media tools available as part of your VolunteerMatch account that can help you promote your volunteer opportunity on other social networking sites.
VolunteerMatch is here to help make it easy for you to recruit volunteers, manage existing volunteers, and promote your organization.
- What social media is and why it matters
- How to use social media to recruit and engage volunteers
- The Do’s and Don’ts of managing social media tools
- Where to go to get resources and help
- VolunteerMatch nonprofit account members
- Nonprofit volunteer managers
- Anyone interested in learning more about social media and volunteer management