Revitalize the Library Customer Service Experience from Outside In and Inside Out - Webinar # 3: Phone Etiquette and Call Manage
A Series of Three Webinars presented by Lauren Burnett, President of the Center for Inner Quality
Explore how to meet and exceed customer expectations through a unique V.O.I.C.E. Customer Service Model that explores: the value we create and share, the opportunity to make a difference, the things we can do to make an impact, the ways we form connections and engage.
Explore delivering exceptional service by meeting five customer needs and enhancing the image of your service "V.O.I.C.E." from outside in and inside out.
Webinar # 3: Phone Etiquette and Call Management
- Are your phone practices creating a springboard for positive response or a sink-hole for negative reaction?
- How the phone is answered and subsequently managed creates an image in the minds of customers. Create a positive impression and set a positive tone through etiquette and call management. Explore how to:
- answer a call
- place a call on hold
- transfer a call and accept transfer
- take a message
- research information on phone
- close a call
- Call management check list