Inbound Marketing: The Latest Techniques to Attract More Donors, Volunteers, and Others
Nonprofits’ efforts to find supporters are rapidly being supplanted by the need for supporters to easily find you. Learn about specific, low-cost marketing and fundraising techniques that will drive more traffic to you online, and increase your “conversion rate” so more of them become donors, event attendees, and other supporters. We’ll examine how to implement inbound marketing by combining techniques like search engine optimization, pay-per-click, blogs, articles, websites, landing pages, calls to action, links, social media, and more to promote and leverage your content, boost online traffic, generate leads, and convert those leads into supporters. We’ll also discuss how to easily measure results to validate that your fundraising programs are working.
- Build/maintain an interactive website designed to convert visitors to leads
- Drive online traffic to your website and social media
- Maximize the likelihood prospects can find you
- Keep traffic on your site with lots of functionality (i.e., “stickiness”)
- Convert leads into donations and other forms of support (i.e., “conversion”)
- Track results