Google Apps for Nonprofits: Running Your Nonprofit In the Cloud
Nonprofit organizations, in an effort to streamline their costs and their efforts, need to think strategically about technology. Not to mention that hard economic times demand that all organizations develop creative and innovative ways of looking at their programming, infrastructure, and fundraising. In this workshop, we’ll show you how to save costs on IT by moving your infrastructure to the cloud, specifically talking about Google Apps (Google Email, Calendar, Documents/Drive and Sites), which are available at NO COST to nonprofit organizations through the Google for Nonprofits program at http://www.google.com/nonprofits/.
- What is Google Apps for Nonprofits
- How you can register your organization for the program
- What Google products are most useful for you?
- Best Practices for moving your organization to Google Apps
- Case Studies of other organizations who have made the switch